Friday, October 19, 2007

Water Broke!


4:12am this morning...

Just hanging out now... timing the contractions....blogging... 8D
Looks like its' gonna be 4 days early. Not bad overall.. seems everything's on schedule.

I'm exhausted! Lina seems to have alot of energy! She's been nesting for the last month. Making me shampoo the closet carpet 2am in the morning!

I think we'll go in an hour or so... hopefully traffic isn't too bad.

This may be the last time I blog as a non-father. Good bye! It was a good life. See you in the next!!!

3 comments:

  1. that's hilarious.. you have time to blog LOL.. so I'm waiting and waiting and waiting..

    it'll be even more funny if you reply back to my response LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. still here.. at home now.. bloggin.

    and counting... and waiting... and counting

    ReplyDelete
  3. just got your message!!!
    Congratulation man!!!

    Update your blog la, wanna see some pictures of your baby girl :D

    ReplyDelete