Monday, October 22, 2007

Persephanie Raeleen Chan!!!




First family photo:
(we look tired!)


Cutting the cord:


Longest wait of my life:

No real time to blog right now.. got to go back to the hospital..

Please welcome the newest member of the Chan clan:
Persephanie Raeleen Chan was born Oct 20, 2007 @ BC Women's hospital

(by emergency C-section)
Weighing in at 6lbs 14oz.
Body length = 49cm
head diameter = 33cm

(She eats like a pig!)

There's more pics/videos.. (even some really grahic ones) ... I'll upload them when I get a chance to take a break again.

(we are EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!)

6 comments:

  1. awww, she looks like lina, but w/ your chin.

    happy birthday to you!!!
    happy birthday to you!!!
    happy birthdayyy to my nieeeeceeeeee!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAYAYAYA TOUOUOU YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is so cute :P! And finally, we can say "Persephanie" instead of "it," though that name wouln't be too bad either, both very unique.
    When my mom told me it was "Stephanie," I thought, 'What?! that's so.... normal!"
    Now what would her nickname be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations~!!
    She is so cute!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Her tongue is sticking out :/!
    Cheers to you too Raeleen!
    uncle Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo.. wow.. congrats! Glad to hear you're all doing great. Seems babies are springing up all over the place. Samantha Steyns and Andrew Lawson just had a kid a few days ago in London.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tonee & Lina! Congratulations!
    I guess I wanted to let you know too...Motoko and I are next up. We got news yesterday that she's pregnant.
    Good times!
    -Joe

    ReplyDelete