
Lina, Lili, Martin, and my new mom headed over to BC Place for a food show.
Iron Chef winner Rob Feenie was there. Didn't see him.
TV chef "Surreal Gourmet" Bob Blumer was there. Didn't see him.
Meh, oh well. At least there's food and we stole some glasses from the wine tasting area. We even got probably a months worth of food for Snowie!! haha we win.
man, I'm loving the new counter!
i think it's about time you two had a dog!
ReplyDeletemayhaps i should be the MC there then, i'm having a hard time thinking up two speeches. who's going to be the MC here? sarah?
ReplyDeletei meant 5 going to stay at aunt julie's, excluding you.
hmmm, does that mean 2 bachlorette parties?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
mmm... food... I miss good food.
ReplyDeleteBeen moving these past 3 weeks, and we haven't really had a home meal. It's Brian's birthday today but we're moving. Getting to the last day! Packing yesterday took until 2 am!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteNo it's okay, we have snowy is that's enought
ReplyDeleteYeah, two bachlorette partie mean twice as many presents!!!
Say Happy Belated Birthday to Brian for me. FOOD....hmmmm...I love food. That's why I haven't been losing any weight. I'm not going to fit into my wedding dress! How many more days? 78...hmm..I think it's possible to lose 10 lbs. But then again....AH...it's a hopeless battle!
ReplyDelete