
Absolutely NO guy can blame me for hanging on to what I still have after marriage. Cindy had her first big show.. Sport Compact Nights at BC Place. This was really a last minute invitation from SCI(my Skyline dealer). I was able to wash the car half hour before I entered the car into the show! No wax, no engine cleaning, no tire dressing, nothing. Naked like most of the import models there. Our booth had 10 skylines! Cindy still had the most attention.hehe..
Best part, Lina was big enough to ask one of the models to pose with Cindy!!! wow.. what a wife! That sure put a smile on my face!!!!! 8D
EDIT: Cindy is my car. I have no idea what the model's name is.
You can find more pictures here.
you have a very "da fong" wife! a keeper! =D however, couldn't you find a better looking one????
ReplyDeleteWHAT?!?!? I think my wife is pretty good lookin'
ReplyDeletehmph!
8D
Hey Lillian! I hope you are referring to the model! She's actually really good looking in person. The picture doesn't do her justice. And she's really nice too!
ReplyDeletei meant the model of course!!! i guess i understand the non-photogenicness of a some people...like myself...
ReplyDelete;D
Boodalicious
ReplyDeleteshe looks like she has no waist...
ReplyDelete