Friday, June 09, 2006

"What is Love?!?"






Who knows... but I do know I love this.

9 comments:

  1. Haha! It's funny! (Data driving with his eyes closed?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it come with music?? nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a time you want me in van? school ends around the 28th. has lina decided what i'll be? quite important to know when i pick out my dresses! mom went nuts shopping!

    ach!! you people so old! it's captain archer now! but i must admit, capt becard (however you spell his name) is a cutie, even for his age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na.. it didn't come with music. But I do hear it in my head when I watch it though!!
    8D

    The earlier you come here the better, Mui. You get to meet the family more. Get confortable,etc. Maybe even rehearse what we need to do that day.

    I'll let Lina answer you...

    Picard!! He's the best captain. But, Shatner did have the flair. The rest... meh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One vote for Picard!

    Hey Tonee, could I pass you a baton? Got one from my Japanese blog friend. It's a list of questions, like those chain mail in the old days, except you put the answers on your blog. This one is "self introduction".

    Lemme know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mabel, what are the details of this questionaire? I was never a big fan of chain mails... in fact, it always ended with me. hehe. So far no bad luck has happened to me... and it's been 10+ years since my first broken chain mail. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! And Shatner rocks because he's ... so... cool. (Shatner impersonation dosn't work in type)
    My plane ticket says "Wed June 12," because mom wants me to stay in Calgary longer in case Grandmother wants to go back to Vancouver with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The baton is like, what's your name, age, occupation, food that you like, etc. Pretty mild. (The person I received it from probably wants to find out more about me.) But you don't have to answer seriously. I have no intention to give out all the info, hehe... Although at the end you're asked to pass onto 5 people, you don't really have to. And no bad luck will follow. Wanna give it a try? I have 3 people who said yes and the 5th one hasn't replied yet. I know you're busy so it's totally OK to say no too. (^_^)

    Hey, seen the coke fountain? It's so crazy that I had to put it on my blog. (Actually I'm running out of topics, hehe...)

    ReplyDelete