Friday, January 06, 2012

Chicago Holidays: YuKids Island, Royal Buffet, Party City

Woodfield mall's Yu Kid's Island. An indoor playground/jungle gym. Superly-awesomely gym. Cleanest place on earth! Seriously, I'm watching the girls there walking behind the kids wiping the areas ALL THE TIME! The place is spotless. Not a scratch anywhere either! I need to hire these girls to clean our house.

Motorized merry-go-round




Motorized Tumbler

Spinning spiral


I have no idea where all the wind is coming from. The balls are always in motion.


Mountains of crab legs! Huge assortment of hibachi, sushi, and Chinese food. HUGE! With all sorts of desserts too. Royal Buffet

Last day with May, Joe & Ryan. Bon Voyage! [tear] Thanks to Nita/Howard for a great dinner!

Lina's favorite place in Chicago.. the Party City. Isle after isle of useless disposeable colorful crap. But, it's pretty for parties.

1 comment:

  1. Lina's favorite place in Chicago is party city???!!!??? blasphemous!

    ReplyDelete