Sunday, January 01, 2012

Chicago Holidays: Day #7 & #8: NYE & NY

New Year's Eve:
At Winterfest Wonderland in Navy Pier

Ended the family night with a nice display of fireworks


Last meal at Barnelli's Ribs! My favorite rib joint in the whole world. But, didn't get any Barnelli's ribs... as I missed the closing minute. (by 6 minutes actually)

Technically, I counted down to the new year with a couple rats running by me while I was parked in a dark alleyway.
BUT, started the New Years with my friends!!


New Year's Day:

Fun times at the Safari Land with May+family and Song+family.


Winner






The loot from the ticket grab


Tonights dinner = NOT Barnelli's Ribs! (looking at you, May!)

My old stomping grounds

3 comments:

  1. Nope. It was her idea. It's the same ride as the one at the pumpkin patch. So, she's experienced with it.

    ReplyDelete