Sunday, September 09, 2007

The law is the law.




I wasn't speeding really.

"Just following traffic"... but, you know how that goes. >8(

4 comments:

  1. that sucks....
    get a mini van and you won't speed anymore :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. get a bicycle and you can't speed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fast were you going and how much is it going to cost? was lina in the car? you could have said she really really had to go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't "speeding" though! I was on Marine Dr going 79kms.

    79kms!!!!!!! That's NOTHING.
    (of course the limit was 50)

    Lina didn't think I was speeding. EVERYONE goes that speed there. I know. I drive that fast EVERY day through there. Someday's I go up to 100kms there. It's pretty easy. Luckily i didn't have the Skyline yesterday. I was only in the CRV. So, it's close to a minivan.

    ReplyDelete