Sunday, October 15, 2006

Abbotsford Collector's Car Show




This was a favor to Paul. He wanted my car in the show so bad, he lent me his personal Skyline for the weekend! I had to give this favor to him.. he did finish my motor (finally). And gave me a super discount on the total rebuild!!! woohoo. Thanks Paul.

EDIT: I broke Paul's skyline! A piece of plywood flew up and smashed into the (NEW CARBON FIBER) hood while I was driving (safely) along the highway. Sorry Paul!

7 comments:

  1. he lent you HIS skyline so you can show YOUR's?? what's the difference?? why can't he show his?

    men and cars! god help us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. mine was better looking. OF COURSE!!!

    His was a 4 door and an automatic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. if your's was better, how was that deal supposed to sway you? What does 4door automatic have to do w/ being worse? i don't get it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul's car is a family car. Would you pay money to go to a collector's car show just to see a Camry?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. a family skyline????? huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Skyline definitely has it's racing heritage. With a strong history of winning races. (to a point where they had to ban the car out of the race!)

    But, with it's popularity...they even made 'family' versions of the car. Which is what Paul had. Still pretty fast though! AND you can fit a baby seat in the back! haha

    Mabel: Not really much to worry... it wasn't my car. And I told him I would pay... he didn't accept my offer.

    ReplyDelete