Friday, March 17, 2006


I KNOW my life is as interesting as a fencepost.


So, I'll ask you for feedback/comments/suggestions. What do I need to put on here? What do you want to see? What do you want to know?

bring it.

3 comments:

  1. I guess first I would lie to know how the heck you get the name Tonee. If your parents wanted you to have an Italian name why didn't they spell it right? (Tony)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe falter ego... How I got that name is a long story.. not even a blog could justify that.

    Besides, I'm Chinese. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free your mind, Neo. You can put whatever you want on this page.

    For starters, pictures of attractive women in various states of undress and/or in seductive poses would be a good start. :D

    Although, I suppose, it wouldn't be a good blog because a blog is supposed to be about you and your life.

    ReplyDelete