Sunday, March 26, 2006

Golden Gardens Nissan Meet


This weekend Lina, Lili, and I went drove down to Seattle for a car show. It's the 2006 Golden Gardens Nissan Meet. We went down in a convoy of Skylines, 240's, and Z's. Held up traffic on a good stretch of the I-5. Funny seeing people get boxed in with us. We definitely got alot of attention. Our Skylines were a definite hit down in the states.

It was a chance to debut my Skyline in her new color. Great opportunity to finally put some faces to names I regularly chat online. Met alot of them (some I would simply just prefer the online experience. hehe.)

Still it was alot of fun. Great weather. Sunny by the beach.

Soon I realized the motives for Lina and Lili joining me on this little 3 hour trek.... SHOPPING!! (sheesh.. and I thought it was my company!)

You can find more pictures here.



1 comment: