It was such a nice today for a leisure ride. On our random route, we decided to swing by my old stomping grounds. Was curious to see if our old house was still there. And to see what has changed in the neighbourhood. Turns out nothing has changed! I even got a chance to see Nana! Our longtime neighbour. Such good people, Sam and Nana. She was really the entire blocks "nana." She looks exactly how I remembered her... and that's 10+ years ago! And she even remembered me! Too bad Sam had a stroke and is now in a long-term care home.
We had a good long chat, updated me with all the blocks residents. She got a chance to me Lina and Persephanie too. Awesome. It really made my day.
A little bit of me is sad as I really hope this wasn't our last meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment