Thank goodness. On Christmas Eve Party with Tonee's family, his cousins came to the rescue! Even though we joked about how it like a sweat shop we still had a great time. Thank you Jugina, Jacqueline, Kimberly, Crystal and Krissy! You guys are the best!
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Gma Bday/Xmas Party Decor
Once again, I find myself in a mad rush to prepare the decorations for an event. This time it was for Gma 101st bday and Xmas Party. Why do I torture myself every single time?!? Some how I manage to torture Sarah too! Anyways, here I am I got these huge cardboards from Drew and started working on the gingerbread house thinking...how am I going to pull this one off?!

Thank goodness. On Christmas Eve Party with Tonee's family, his cousins came to the rescue! Even though we joked about how it like a sweat shop we still had a great time. Thank you Jugina, Jacqueline, Kimberly, Crystal and Krissy! You guys are the best!

Thank goodness. On Christmas Eve Party with Tonee's family, his cousins came to the rescue! Even though we joked about how it like a sweat shop we still had a great time. Thank you Jugina, Jacqueline, Kimberly, Crystal and Krissy! You guys are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment