Friday, October 30, 2009

And Life starts riiiiiiiiiight......... NOW!



A momentous day. Sephie was registered into school today. A government funded program called Strong Start. Designed for toddlers with parents/caregivers in attendance in class. It's a great transistion to preschool and kindergarten.

And another note... This is Lord Selkirk Elementary School... dad's first grade school! How cool is that?!? First we share the same birth hospital.. now we share the same school too!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?@ what time is school? how often is she gonna go!? and.... is she picking her nose?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does look like she's picking her nose! ahhaahhaha

    it's the school you went to? does that mean mom/dad was also in class w/ you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat:
    First day of class is Monday.
    Monday to Friday. 9am to 12pm
    I think she is!

    Mui:
    Exactly the same. But, back then.. there wasn't this program. I started in Kindergarten and first grade only. (Second and on... was in St. Therese)
    No, mom and dad wasn't there. Parents weren't allowed in Kindergarten.

    I think she's ready for this class. She's pretty well adjusted now.

    ReplyDelete