that was just one of the many faces of Persephanie.
Finally got the book? It's a birthday gift from us 3. Like it? It's the only one I made so far. What do you think? Quality-wise? Good? Worth making another? I have one planned for mom and dad. And of course Lina's mom too. I think I'll cater hers a bit different. Try to incorporate more pics of her in it.
i DO have some suggestions, however, since i'm in class, i don't remember them. OH, you didn't indicate the trip to chicago was the trip to chicago! you ASSUMED we'll know and remember! there was a couple that i would take out and a couple i'd've put in.
quality is really good. i reallly really like it! how much was it? i'll see if it was worth it. i thought you would have already sent mom and dad one! but there were some that i would do a little differently....later
I'd rather it get done right. I have a few places I could've gotten this book done up. I finally ended up with Apple cause it was just a lot easier... since all my photos are already in my Mac.. and iPhoto.
Why would I need to assume you knew those pics were Chicago.. I KNOW you know. It was.. for you.
Thought you'd might like it. Don't want you to be homesick.
i might remember now that that was from chicago....but it would be nice to know when i'm 50 and growing senile, if I'm not already! like the first trip to the zoo! that should be labeled.
for mom and dad, is there an option to do it in chinese?
FEEDBACK...whether u want it or not: change the cover pic for them to the first smile while still at the hospital one or something. p.5 take out the hairy back one for mom and day, they might not understand p.15 the one we all like, the top shot w/ her smiling, make it bigger. it's just so sweet! p. 18 take out the one with her eyes rolled up, it looks like she needs to go to the hospital. p.9/23 there's 2 pics of her holding your finger p.35 the middle top one, the one w/ grandma, it's such a nice pic, make it bigger or group with the 'great grandmas' section p.38 label first trip to see grandparents in chicago...or something p.47 can you photoshop her scratch marks? p.49 opt out the one where she's an 'astronaut'...they'll yell at you for it, if you absolutely have to have it, lighten it a bit, their eyes aren't the greatest (p.49 love love love the zombie trying to get out of playpin jail pic and the 'i'm not picking my nose' one too!) p.60 can you explain to me the last pic? it's cute...but i'm not entirely sure why she's sitting there staring at the couch.
I'll look into those suggestions. - I can't really enlarge any pic specifically without changing the layout. (ie. if the layout has 6 pics, I cant enlarge one. all of the sizes are the same.. I can however change the layout so, it's just 4 pics on the page.. but, that's a compromise I dont want) - I dont remember why she was sitting there looking at the couch. I saw how cute and small she was... I instinctively grabbed my camera. - I like the cover pic. No need to show too much on the cover... and the color works too.
awwww she might be a future model!!
ReplyDeletewhy does she have that constipated/pushing look on the first pic on this blog?
i got the book! it's gorgeous!!! thanks! i have it by my pillow. why did you have to include the hairy back one?
that was just one of the many faces of Persephanie.
ReplyDeleteFinally got the book? It's a birthday gift from us 3. Like it? It's the only one I made so far. What do you think? Quality-wise? Good? Worth making another? I have one planned for mom and dad. And of course Lina's mom too. I think I'll cater hers a bit different. Try to incorporate more pics of her in it.
i DO have some suggestions, however, since i'm in class, i don't remember them. OH, you didn't indicate the trip to chicago was the trip to chicago! you ASSUMED we'll know and remember! there was a couple that i would take out and a couple i'd've put in.
ReplyDeletequality is really good. i reallly really like it! how much was it? i'll see if it was worth it. i thought you would have already sent mom and dad one! but there were some that i would do a little differently....later
Don't worry about the price.
ReplyDeleteI'd rather it get done right. I have a few places I could've gotten this book done up. I finally ended up with Apple cause it was just a lot easier... since all my photos are already in my Mac.. and iPhoto.
Why would I need to assume you knew those pics were Chicago.. I KNOW you know. It was.. for you.
Thought you'd might like it. Don't want you to be homesick.
I'm sending one to mom and dad for Xmas.
i might remember now that that was from chicago....but it would be nice to know when i'm 50 and growing senile, if I'm not already! like the first trip to the zoo! that should be labeled.
ReplyDeletefor mom and dad, is there an option to do it in chinese?
FEEDBACK...whether u want it or not:
change the cover pic for them to the first smile while still at the hospital one or something.
p.5 take out the hairy back one for mom and day, they might not understand
p.15 the one we all like, the top shot w/ her smiling, make it bigger. it's just so sweet!
p. 18 take out the one with her eyes rolled up, it looks like she needs to go to the hospital.
p.9/23 there's 2 pics of her holding your finger
p.35 the middle top one, the one w/ grandma, it's such a nice pic, make it bigger or group with the 'great grandmas' section
p.38 label first trip to see grandparents in chicago...or something
p.47 can you photoshop her scratch marks?
p.49 opt out the one where she's an 'astronaut'...they'll yell at you for it, if you absolutely have to have it, lighten it a bit, their eyes aren't the greatest
(p.49 love love love the zombie trying to get out of playpin jail pic and the 'i'm not picking my nose' one too!)
p.60 can you explain to me the last pic? it's cute...but i'm not entirely sure why she's sitting there staring at the couch.
I'll look into those suggestions.
ReplyDelete- I can't really enlarge any pic specifically without changing the layout. (ie. if the layout has 6 pics, I cant enlarge one. all of the sizes are the same.. I can however change the layout so, it's just 4 pics on the page.. but, that's a compromise I dont want)
- I dont remember why she was sitting there looking at the couch. I saw how cute and small she was... I instinctively grabbed my camera.
- I like the cover pic. No need to show too much on the cover... and the color works too.