Sunday, March 18, 2007

My blue period



Lina started to paint!!! And a wonderful job she done for her first time! I'm VERY proud of this one. (She actually painted 2 versions in one night)



It's been awhile since I've attempted at a self portrait. It's good to get back to my roots. No pixels.. all paint and brushes.
(hmm... kinda weird looking now that it's digital. Lost alot of the values.)



Here's a little portrait of cute little Jaden.



Here's another Lina original... but, it's a work-in-progress. I think it's a wedding cake.

6 comments:

  1. Hey good job on the painting! and it DOES look like JADEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to look but the bullshit net filter here at work classifies that link as explicit/sexual and blocks the image! haha. I'll look at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. not even close. (Well, except the tulips can be looked at that way, I guess)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job lina! who's the kid? i must say, the self portrait has a true likeness =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kid is Jaden, Eileen's son. Eileen is Lina's cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are awesome!!! how is it, lina the artist?

    ReplyDelete