
Gung Hay Fat Choi!! Wish you good fortune, prosperity, happiness, longevity, and.. um.. and all that good stuff!
Hope you had a good feast. Man, our family is getting big. We need a bigger table.
Kinda sad....this will be the first year Lina and I won't be getting the red envelops anymore! AND we'll have to dish em out!
No more "Lay see dow loi!" 8(
I have a feeling this year is gonna be good. I can taste it... or is that "fat choi"?!?
kinda happy... this also means it's the first year i can get the red envelope from you guys?
ReplyDelete"lay see dow loi"
hahahahha me too me too!!!
ReplyDeletelye see dow loi! chow yuun gong jun! sum sergh see sing! chut yup ping on!
and don't forget the nieces and nephews! i prefer nieces. i dress them up, paint their little nails, braid their hair...
ReplyDeletehurry up!
I believe these should be given in person! So, you both gotta swing by. 8D
ReplyDeletewho said that lye sees HAVE to be given in person. all those ppl who gave it to you for your wedding through the mail don't count then? besides, flying over there would have an overall deficit to the bank account minus the lye see.
ReplyDelete